segunda-feira, 28 de julho de 2014

Blog Hop Fun!

Hello Girls!

I’ve received this invite from a talented scrapper 
Amanda Reddicliffe. She tagged me to be part of a different kind of blog hop.

I’ve worked with her at Creative Scrappers Design Team and she was Designer of my Sketch Blog last year. Amanda’s style is simply amazing!!! Love her pictures and colors! I can see all details that I love on her pages!

Thank you for choose me. Love it!!

Now, the part of the blog hop where you will know a little bit about me. I hope you like it.


1. What am I working on right now?

This is a hard question because I’m taking a break from my sketch blog (for a while, I hope!). Scrap & Music is a great project but I have to dedicate more time to my  family and my real job. Now, I wanna do “free scrap”, creating pages just for fun and when I have time for it! I want to do some "Project Life" and finish my Sn@aps! I have three of them to finish.
Here's a sneak peek of my recent Project.

 

 
 


2. How long does it take to complete a project?
I used to work at night or weekends. I love to create on Saturday mornings and I took about two or more hours to finish but sometimes I start it and stop, start it and stop, I used to take more than two days in the process. 
3. What are my favorite things to create with at the moment?
I’m a stamp lover, but now I have some paints and glimmers on my pages. I love layers and sewing details, too.

4. How does my creative process work?

I used to take the papers first. I like to use an entire collection and I love to have lots of embellies to create my projects.  I really like to use sketches and now, a lyric as a title! It’s so easy to create with this: sketch + music!

5. How do I become inspired and stay inspired? 

I used to visit blogs (Feedly and Bloglovin help me, too!) and the most important inspiration for me is the new paper collections, in special my favorite brands: October Afternoon, Crate Paper and My Mind’s Eye. How can I resist them?

6. What is my signature style?

Definitely layers, stamps and sewing. I think my style is clean, but I’m trying to have some splashes of paints in my work, too. It’s always funny to try new techniques.

  
Now I get to tag three talented ladies that have said 'Yes' to playing along with this blog hop. Please, visit their blogs, I’m sure you will like it!!
 

Olga Heldwein
I've worked with Olga at Creative Scrappers and her scrapbooking style always catches my eye! Every reveal I was anxious to see what she made for us! I used to visit her blog for inspiration (despite our styles are so different!). I love how she uses the photos (funny takes, always!), paint and stencils.  She is a very talented scrapper.
Olga's Blog: http://olga-heldwein.blogspot.com.br/

Karen Martins
Karen was born in New York, but I can say she is a Brazilian Scrapper Friend! We live at same city, Florianópolis, we work together at Scrap & Music Blog and I love Karen’s style and I know you will be, too!! She is a “shabby” girl, but when she makes boys pages… it’s awesome!!
You can see her work at Tex Papel design team and Scrap entre Amigas

Karen's Blog: http://vitalscrap.blogspot.com.br/


Carol Peixoto

I've worked with Carol at my sketch/music challenge site Scrap & Music. She is so talented and have a clean style that I really love!  We have the same passion for Crate Paper, too!  Carol is also part of the Life Paper Scrapbooking design team.
Carol's Blog: http://www.carolpxto.blogspot.com.br/


Thank you for stopping by and don’t forget to visit the ladies’s blog on Monday the 4th. They will be answering all these questions then.

Xoxo!

Um comentário:

Ahitra Gaethon disse...

Estaba tan devastado cuando conocí a un oficial de préstamos, el Sr. Pedro, que trabaja con algunos inversores de renombre del Reino Unido que me otorgan un préstamo de 92,000.00 para expandir mi negocio con un ROI del 3%, estoy muy agradecido porque ahora soy un negocio. mujer con 5 empleadores trabajando conmigo en mi negocio y estoy pagando mensualmente durante 4 años para terminar.
Diré que sí al Sr. Pedro, un oficial de préstamos que ofrece todo tipo de préstamos a residentes del Reino Unido y también a extranjeros.
envíe un correo electrónico al Sr. Pedro a pedroloanss@gmail.com para cualquier asistencia financiera y obtendrá ayuda.